The Ceremony Site

The Ceremony Site
Amnicon Falls Covered Bridge

Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 Weeks Left...Seriously??

Can I panic yet? Oh, I am all OK with getting married--no worries about a runaway bride. However, we still have to get the license from Douglas County. My dress is either on a plane in-country, or in China getting ready to board for western ports; I won't know until later this week, if I am lucky. The lady who is supposedly doing alterations hasn't emptied her stupid voicemail, so I can't get a hold of her to let her know what is going on with said dress. I have yet to do the programs. I am short a bit of ribbon for favors. I need to wrap a few gifts & pick some other stuff up. Did I mention the school term started this week, so I am now teaching full time again?

And let's not forget that RJ's mom will be coming here at the end of next week before she heads to Michigan. Then his dad & step mom will be here the day before we head up to Ashland. In the meantime, I need to start calling places regarding picnic food, and should probably find a place to put the brats & curds for the night before the wedding. Oh yeah...and balloons. Let's not forget the balloons.

If I were the way I used to be, I'd probably be a little strung out right now. However, for some weird reason, I am not in a panic...yet...Talk to me in about 10 days, and I will let you know where I am at. I think my head is just still in bike racing mode, and that I will be freaking out come September 14th. Help???

No comments:

Post a Comment